| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Padova in February is cool at 4.65 °C (40.37 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.8 °C (47.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.5 °C (32.9 °F).
- In February the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 8.3 °C (14.9 °F).
- The weather in February is slightly dry. Only 56.9mm (2.2in) of water is laid.
- The shortest day is 9:41 long and the longest day is 10:59 long with an average length of 10:19.
Check the distance to and compare the Padova February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Padova, Italy
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Padova: